I will be doing some blogs starting from when we opened the shop, our experiences, the highs and lows, moving forward and where we are now.
Going from a Hobby to a business meant changing our mindset. We have a vision.
- It’s all about you.Last week we started to do more research and look into more new ranges that we are introducing. We are moving slightly away from our usual products. There will be new items introduced over the coming weeks. Our products will be shared over 3 platforms. More updates will be added to our website shop, on […]
- Let’s talk shop!At the start of these blogs, I said I would discuss several topics and be truthful on how it is, to run a small business. It’s not always easy but the majority of the time it’s extremely rewarding, especially when people send you pics of your products in their homes. I am far from being […]
- Welcoming us back.We’ve been open and trading now for 2 weeks and it’s been great. Our lovely regular customers have returned and new customers have found us. We was feeling apprehensive on opening day as we didn’t know what to expect. Seeing customers throughout the day, queuing up outside the shop to make purchases and to collect […]
- Trading after lockdownWe reopened our shop on Tuesday June 2nd. As a small business, you are better off setting out a new daily work routine as things are definitely not the same. I didn’t quite know what to expect, everything was a mix of excitement and being nervous. To see people queuing up outside the shop and […]
- Shop reopening after lockdown.We have been working extremely hard to get ready for when the shop can reopen again. We will be opening on Tuesday 2nd June. Our usual trading days will apply. We open Tues, Thurs, Fri and Saturday but new times are 9am – 3pm. All of the new stock is now in store and safe […]