I will be doing some blogs starting from when we opened the shop, our experiences, the highs and lows, moving forward and where we are now.
Going from a Hobby to a business meant changing our mindset. We have a vision.
- Positive mind, positive business.As we start our Summer Season at the shop, we have started adding lots of ‘token gifts’, that have been on our ‘to do list’. We’ve been so pleased with how business has moved forward positively. We still have lots of ideas and many more items of stock to introduce to our shelves. Hopefully, over […]
- Lovely sunny week.Well the sunshine certainly bought out people this week. It’s been so lovely seeing people sat on benches, eating, drinking and enjoying each other’s company but doing so safely. We have had such a lovely week. We have ordered more window decorations just so that we can change around sometimes. We’ve had quite a few […]
- Little update.Isn’t it good to be back open and trading! Over the last few weeks, I have been replenishing stock in the shop and there’s so much more to come. We have some great plans to move the business forward and ‘Violet’ our vintage caravan is looking good, we still have the electrics to fit and […]
- Back openWe have been back open and trading. What a fantastic welcome we have had from our customers. We have some amazing new products in store. We have a shelving unit set up to accommodate different themes that will be changeable on a regular basis. All of my new products have been added to my shop […]
- Ready To Open Again!So, we find ourselves on familiar ground again. These lockdowns are starting to feel like the norm! Whatever comes our way, we just need to do what we’ve got to do. We’ve added new stock to the shop throughout lockdown and will continue to do so, on a regular basis, throughout trading. We have 2 […]